Saturday, February 16, 2013

Where does the time go..

Hello all out there.. It's being so long since I got to get on here to even try and update anything :( It has been about the same thing every day. Either trying not to go insane or just keeping my head above water. I just hope something changes soon. It has been so stressful and I dont know how much more I can take. Just glad to have great friends in my life. Dont always g et to talk to them but when I do its wonderful. They know who they are! Some days I really miss Daddy. There is so much I wish I could share with him. Its hard to even try to talk about it. I cherish the memories I have and will just do my best to honor him. On a side note it snowed today and it was so pretty coming down. I know how much he loved watching and sight seening afterwards. Well I might try to post something again and alot sooner next time. I need to go figure out whats for dinner i am so tired sleep sounds good to me! Much love xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment